Schools Entry UK & Europe
We have detailed expert and personal knowledge of leading British independent schools from a range of perspectives and can therefore advise parents on exactly how to plan their child’s entire educational journey, from schools entry to university graduation. Our team of consultants have well-established relationships across a wide spectrum of schools to help open the right doors for your child.
We take time to get to know your family to provide unbiased, bespoke advice on the best schools to suit their needs and aspirations. Whatever the age of your child we can advise on the most appropriate entry points, from nursery, 7+, 11+, 13+ or the sixth form.
We are delighted to offer assistance with any educational question you may have, whether it is related to fees, entrance exams or curriculum options. We can guide you and your child through school section and entry process.
- I’m moving back to the UK after years of expat living in the Middle East – how can I find the right school for my child?
- I’m a non-British national and I want a British boarding school education for my child. Which schools have excellent full boarding and English as a Second Language provision?
- I can’t decide whether my child is ready to board or not.
- What will the entrance exam process be like?
- How can I tell whether my child is best suited to A levels or the IB?
Contact us using the form or give us a call today.