Finding the best schools in the UK
If you are considering a British independent school for the next stage of your child’s education, our detailed expert and personal knowledge allows us to advise you to make the right choice for your child.
Whether your whole family is moving to the UK or you are considering sending your child to boarding school for sixth form, our unrivalled relationships with private schools across London, the South East and the rest of the UK mean we can help open the right doors for your child.
Key benefits of using our services:
- We take the time to get to know your family to provide unbiased, bespoke advice on top independent schools in the UK.
- We guide you every step of the way, from entry points to curriculum options, availability of places and entrance exams.
- We provide honest and impartial advice to ensure you can make confident choices for your child.
- We save you time by arranging personal tours, ensuring the application goes smoothly and managing the entire process.
- I’m moving back to the UK after years of expat living in the Middle East – how can I find the right private school for my child?
- I’m a non-British national and I want a British boarding school education for my child at A Level. Where do I start?
- I can’t decide whether my child is ready to board or not.
- What will the entrance exam process be like?
- How can I tell whether my child is best suited to A levels or the IB?