Finding places in nursery schools is surprisingly competitive with children starting earlier and earlier. There have never been so many exciting options to choose between, from trilingual tots to eco-nurseries with gardening lessons… The more ‘prestigious’ nurseries both in the UK and the Middle East are able to pick and choose their intake, and some schools in the UAE take children as young as three.
- My child is just a baby! When do I have to start thinking about nursery school?
- Are we too late to apply?
- How can we guarantee places?
- If we get a place at this nursery school does this guarantee a place at this particular pre-prep school?
- Why are the children assessed, and can you help with these assessments?
- Which is better, Montessori or traditional nursery schools?
Contact us using the form or give us a call today.