Gabbitas Education is one of the most esteemed and respected educational consultancies in the world.
Founded in 1873 as an agency for the recruitment of schoolmasters to English public school, many of Gabbitas’ first teachers and tutors went on to become household names, including Evelyn Waugh, HG Wells, Sir Edward Elgar, Amy Johnson, Sir John Betjeman and, more recently, Stephen Fry.
Our business has continued to develop and grow in order to meet the challenges of today’s educational climate.
In 2008, we joined The Prospects Group, a leading education, employment and training company.
With offices now serving the UK and rest of Europe, Asia and the Middle East, Gabbitas Education is uniquely positioned to support the expansion of British education across the globe.
Heritage & Reputation
- To keep true to our heritage and reputation by delivering expert services in education
Integrity & Respect
- To maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect and therefore long-term relationships with our clients and stakeholders.
- To provide education services of the highest quality to a global network of students, parents, educators, schools and businesses.
- To create opportunities for everyone to continue their journey in education, develop their skills, share their knowledge and contribute to the success of the business.
Equality & Diversity
- To act fairly and ethically, and recognise diversity, to ensure access to opportunities for everyone.