Exam results day can be nerve-wracking. You may have brilliant results, or they may be a complete disaster, or more likely, somewhere between the two.
The shock of not meeting the long desired university offer and entry into Clearing is the dread of every UCAS applicant on results day. However, it doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to secure a place on a great course ready to start in September 2018.
At Gabbitas Education, we provide a highly personalised, professional and friendly service to help guide you through the options available, should your results not go according to plan.
We can help students, who:
- miss their firm and ‘insurance’ offers, and universities reject them
- wish to ‘upgrade’ having got better than expected A Level results
- change their mind about their offers
- are not holding any offers
- have not applied through UCAS on time
We can help in:
- reviewing back-up university choices
- analysing new potential course options
- providing support through the UCAS Clearing process
- withdrawing from the UCAS process to do A level re-takes or take a gap year