Are you a parent that is concerned about your child’s future in light of the changing world of work? Are you worried about what their steps beyond school will look like?
GXC Careers are delighted to be launching a new 2-day masterclass for ages 16+ who are looking to get ahead this summer. It is a unique opportunity to give your child an advantage when preparing for the next steps in their career.
What will your child learn?
- What current school leaver and graduate job markets now look like and how to look and apply for jobs
- Greater clarity on how the world of work is changing and how it might affect you
- Learn how to manage your careers in terms of progression, budgeting and planning for the future
- University applications including finding the right course, personal statement best practice and interview preparation
- Planning for your chosen career choice and next steps
- Day 1: The changing job market and how this impacts you
- Day 2: University applications and finding the right course
When: 28th – 29th August 2018 from 10:30 – 15:30
Where: Gabbitas Offices, 1901 Tiffany Tower, Cluster W, JLT, Dubai
Who is it for? Ages 16+
Cost: 1250 AED for 2 days (or 750 AED for 1 day)
How to register:
Places are limited to 8 students – so don’t delay as it is never too early to start thinking about your child’s career!