Are you a parent that is concerned about your child’s future in light of the changing world of work? Are you worried about what their steps beyond school will look like?
GXC Careers are delighted to be launching a new three-day masterclass for 17 year olds who are looking to get ahead this summer. It is a unique opportunity to give your child an advantage when preparing for the next steps in their career.
What will your child learn?
- What current school leaver and graduate job markets now look like and how to look and apply for jobs
- Greater clarity on how the world of work is changing and how it might affect you
- Learn how to manage your careers in terms of progression, budgeting and planning for the future
- Start thinking about your university application including finding the right course, personal statement best practice and interview preparation
- Have you chosen the right subjects at Sixth Form and how will these support your chosen career choice
- Day 1: The changing job market and how this impacts you
- Day 2: University applications and finding the right course
- Day 3: Career profiling and planning for next steps
When: 27th – 29th August 2018 from 10:30 – 15:30
Where: Gabbitas Offices, 1901 Tiffany Tower, Cluster W, JLT, Dubai
Who is it for? Students who have just finished their GCSEs and are heading into Year 12
Cost: 1500 AED for three days
How to register:
Places are limited to 8 students – so don’t delay as it is never too early to start thinking about your child’s career!